11 January 2011

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest













Not only did Jack Nicholson have an amazing performance in this movie, but I fell in love with the whole ensemble cast. All lovable characters, and the movie itself was rich in humor and meaning. The whole film was pleasingly well made too.
The story reminded me somewhat of Cool Hand Luke- mostly in the sense of Jack Nicholson's character playing a role similar to Paul Newman's in relation to the other men. The stories also both deal with authority and sanity. And the wardens' uniforms reminded me a little of Party Down, which made me smile.
Next I want to read the book.

2 comments:

  1. And how much do you like Jack Nicholson's eyebrows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! eyebrows are a very important feature, no matter the shape or size (ahem.)

    ReplyDelete