17 January 2012

another blogging adventure

hello fair friends,

I'm working on a new blog at the moment-- it will consist mainly of my preparations for more research in Ecuador this summer and you can find it here. It will be more writing-based than this blog has been, no pressure to read all of the word-things that I post there, but it will also (hopefully) contain some interesting linguistic and cultural ideas as well, so feel free to follow me there if you're curious about my rainforest adventures from last summer and what I'll be planning to do this summer as well.

and here's a picture of me painted as an "urku warmi," since that's what this blog is all about.

2 comments:

  1. Love this photo. Will you keep writing/posting here, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. as if I've been keeping up on this one anyway?

    it may actually help me get around to it because I'll already be on blogger though.

    ReplyDelete