01 March 2013

Impromptu

Been going through old screenshots and things on my computer; I'm trying to do some spring cleaning in preparation for getting a new machine. Or at least having this beloved old one fixed so it will run faster. I ran across stills from the movie Impromptu, with Judy Davis and Hugh Grant and Bernadette Peters and Emma Thompson (1991). Great film. Wish I had time to watch it again right now, or to research more about the fascinating historical character of George Sand. Instead I'll just listen to Chopin while I throw these pictures up on the internets and then delete them from my hard drive.








I'm not putting these pictures in any other order. They are neither chronological in the film nor thematically organized, but I like the effect they have in this accidental order, so I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment