15 December 2010

paolo roversi and inspiration











I realized today that I only posted one picture of Guinevere van Seenus when I originally discussed my bleached brow venture but I was very much influenced by her haunting look and her dark locks. So here are some more, they were taken by Paolo Roversi for the Spring issue of AnOther. I got them from this website.
I love that some of the pictures are blurred and most of them have inside out and incomplete ensembles. Usually I think it could come across as trying too hard, but I think the beauty of her figure and the colors in the photos make it work anyway.

And while we're on the subject, I am very much looking forward to a play date with Natalie Neal this week, she is a gifted photographer and has asked me to pose for some pictures with my own bleached brows. I'm flattered and delighted because as you can see by Natalie's work if you look here or there, she does a fantastic job.

No comments:

Post a Comment